NOTICIAS MÁS LEÍDAS DE ARTUR ESTUDIO

UNIDOS SOMOS MÁS ÚNETE A LA CAUSA

Únete a millones de personas para apoyar la causa de crear un Mundo más justo y menos hostil para las personas

EN LA COMUNIDAD ARTUR ESTUDIO

 

ARTUR ESTUDIO TV

 

  • EN DIRECTO

TV

LO MEJOR EN VÍDEOS

BUSCAR EN ESTE BLOG

Stanislav Krapivnik Glenn Diesen Voz experto

  




 

LO ÚLTIMO
LO ÚLTIMO
feeds/posts/default?alt=json-in-script&callback=rssticker' style='text/javascript'>

Feel Tatiano Gorozabel


I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that I live in 'Cause I got too much life Running through my veins Going to waste don't wanna die ButI  
I ain't keen on living either Before I fall in love I'm preparing to leave her Scare myself to death That's why I keep on running Before I've arrived I can see myself coming I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that
I live in 'Cause I got too much life Running through my veins Going to waste And I need to feel real love And a life ever after I cannot get enough I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that I live in I got too much love Running through my veins To go to waste I just wanna feel real love And a life ever after There's a hole in my soul You can see it in my face It's a real big place
(Figure it out, feel) Come and hold my hand I wanna contact the living Not sure I understand This role I've been given Not sure I understand Not sure I understand Not sure I understand Not sure I understand- 
Escrita por: Robbie Williams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta

 

NOTICIAS INTERNACIONALES

 

NOTICIAS INTERNACIONALES